Tap into ages
of wisdom & experience
“Excellent communication skills.” Crack the code for this elusive job requirement and stand out among your peers. Learn new ways to organize your thoughts so your business messages are clearer and simply more effective.
Get content that’s engaging, insightful, accurate and fresh, thanks to a journalistic nose for news, plus intellectual curiosity and damn-good writing skills honed at many magazines and newspapers like USA TODAY.
With an MBA and years of experience in agency- and corporate-based marketing and public relations, The Business Scribe can help you define your specific marketing needs and then tackle them expertly and efficiently.
About The Business Scribe
The Business Scribe is Molly A. Badgett, a get-it-done professional with rich experience in journalism, business communications, marketing/PR, and education. This multi-dimensional background provides small and large businesses alike the kind of direct, no-nonsense and modern-day help with any communications, writing or marketing/PR challenge. Just contact The Business Scribe and explain what you need.
The Business Scribe’s credentials
• Trainer and marketing/corporate communications strategist; 14 years
• Corporate communications director for global real estate developer; eight years
TRAINING / EDUCATION
• Part-time business communications instructor for Georgia State and Brenau universities; 10 years
MARKETING / PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Product developer and marketer of Minerals Mate; seven years
• Account executive for three advertising and public relations agencies; eight years
• Accreditation in public relations from the Public Relations Society of America, 1994
Six years with Gannett Co., Inc.:
• Desk editor for The Cincinnati Enquirer
• Corporate writer for Gannett employee magazine (34,000 circulation)
• Assistant news editor for the online version of USA TODAY
• Reporter, writer and editor for The (Gainesville, GA) Times
• MBA in marketing from Georgia State University
• BA in journalism from Brenau University
Past or present clients